Good eDiscovery skills are a start but that's not what makes you a thought leader. What makes you a leader is your keen sense of cutting-edge knowledge.
Learn directly from the Judge the critical importance, information, results and impact of advanced eDiscovery key points on your firm and client. Now, before it's too late.
Take this series of five webinars:
- December 1st Amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure:
What and Why
- Cooperation and Proportionality: What These Mean and How These
- Sanctions Under the Amended Federal Rules and Some of the States: How Why and What
- Part 1 of the Ethics of Electronic Information
- Part 2 of the Ethics of Electronic Information
Judge Ron Hedges (Ret.), United States Magistrate Judge United States District Court for the District of New Jersey. While a magistrate judge, he was the Compliance Judge for the Court Mediation Program, a member of the Lawyers Advisory Committee, and member and reporter for the Civil Justice Reform Act Advisory Committee and a member of the Advisory Group of Magistrate Judges.