- Free OLP Webinars - approximately 100+ free webinars per year
- Access to the OLP blog platform
- OLP eJournal (quarterly ezine publication)
- OLP Informer (weekly newsletter)
- OLP Membership Directory - Listing and Full Access
- Discounts on e-learning training modules and certification examination preparation materials
- Excellent networking and social media opportunities
- Free publications and white papers
- Free eBooks
- Free JD Supra
- Free attendance to Masters Conferences
- Discounts to online, live courses
- Discounts to OLP conferences
- Podcasts from the legal field's top thought leaders
- Discounts to national conferences
- Reality Checks: OLP's blog
- Member opportunity to contribute to blog
When you're ready, purchase your OLP membership here: Join Now
The OLP is open to any individual, organization or student who is involved in or wishes to be involved in education and certifications in the legal field. If you are considering signing up several members of your law firm or company, a corporate membership may be right for you. We have three types of membership from which to choose:
An individual regular membership provides you with full membership benefits including free webinars and is renewable on your anniversary date.
This membership level allows up to 10 members of your organization full membership benefits including free webinars and discounts on courses offered.
This level includes membership to the OLP with approximately 100 free webinars PLUS unlimited CLE from NACLE. All specialities, all states CLE.
Student memberships are available for those full-time students of any program including law school, paralegal school, business or graduate school. Student members are given the same full membership benefits as other member levels.
Be part of a growing association of top professionals.